- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 13:35
It's the right thing to do.
- MB-1095 - Funky Tree
- FN-001 - White
- FN-004 - Red
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ¼" Masking Tape
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, spatter FN-001 White over the dried, red glaze. Thinning the white glaze with water may help with the spattering. Let dry.
- Using ¼" Masking Tape, wrap the tape around the tree creating stripes. Make sure the tape is pressed down well. Do not tape the base area.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall over the taped area of the tree.
- When the shine is gone from the second coat of the SG-302 Snowfall, remove the masking tape. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.