- Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 May 2019 16:13
Dates: October 7-9, 2018
- Sunday, Oct 7.: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm (optional)
- Monday, Oct. 8: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 9: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Mayco Factory Headquarters, 4077 Weaver Ct, Hilliard, OH 43026
Get Ready for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year at Holiday Pottery Camp! Join us at the Mayco Factory in Hilliard, Ohio for two or three days of innovative design, time with the Mayco designers, networking time with peers, and a behind the scenes look at the factory and full sensory overload from all the different samples, products, and projects. We’ve created projects for Halloween, Fall, and Christmas. It is an event like no other!
- Sunday only: $35
- Early Bird Registration - ends August 6th: $100 per person (Monday & Tuesday) or $135 per person (all three days Sun.-Tues.) - discount applied in the registration form
- Registration after August 6th: $125 per person (Monday & Tuesday) or $165 per person (all three days Sun.-Tues.)
Sunday: Are you interested in bringing Stoneware into your studio but just didn’t know how to get started? We will present information to help with bringing Stoneware into your studio, pricing, glazing and firing Stoneware. After the Stoneware session will switch gears to hand building. You will build two clay projects utilizing Mayco’s Designer Tools. The projects and information are just in time to build workshops and programs for Holiday Gift Giving!
Monday & Tuesday: It’s all about different projects and bisque techniques that will make your customers say OOOOOOOH! Limber up your hand because you will glaze 6 fantastic projects! As with all Pottery Camps, there will be marketing, displays, helpful hints and tips.
Space is limited - so book early. This camp will be cozy, intimate, rejuvenating and get you inspired for a profitable 2018!
Last day to register: Sept 21, 2018