Try other adornments to represent lights and ornaments.
- MB-989 - Tree Box
- FN-027 - Glade Green
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Red Beads
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-027 Glade Green to the tree box inside and out except for the star. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the star.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 - 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall the the edges of the tree branches. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Glue red beads on the tree branches.