Sunny Tray, Sunny, Sunny Tray.
- MB-1163 - Rectangle Tray
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- SP-205 - Speckled Tiger Tail
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- For the tray, cut out the pattern provided, including small pieces near the center. Cut the stem separate from the flower and the leaf separate from the stem.
- Place the flower pattern face down on the tray. With a pencil, trace the outside edges of the paper onto the bisque for placement.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, paint the paper flower petals heavily with SC-6 Sunkissed and SC-24 Dandelion. Brush in a little of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel on the petals near the center and brush in a small amount of SC-27 Sour Apple.
- On the center of the paper flower, brush in a circular direction, SC-34 Down To Earth, SP-205 Speckled Tiger Tail and some SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Apply the color heavily.
- Pick up the painted paper and let the outline of the flower guide you as you place the painted side down on the bisque tray.
- Pat lightly and let it set for a moment. Then pat and smooth with a sponge. Remove the paint that squeezes out the edges with a damp sponge.
- Follow the directions above (#5-#7) for the paper leaf and the paper stem. Brush the leaf with SC-27 Sour Apple, and brush the center of the leaf with SC-39 Army Surplus. For the stem, use both colors as well.
- After the flower, leaf and stem have been applied to the tray, and all the excess color has been wiped off, apply 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue around the background of the flower, stem, leaf and the back of the tray. It is not necessary to cover the entire paper pieces, just the edges and the small holes near the center of the flower.
- Use the straight pin to peel up the paper when the third coat is almost dry.
- Sometimes air pockets leave gaps of missing color. To fix this, pat on the appropriate color then place a small piece of paper over the color. When dry, remove the paper.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.