- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:24
- MB-1419 8" Garden Mushroom
- MB-1420 6" Garden Mushroom
- CG-982 Mixed Melon
- EL-122 Malachite
- FN-207 Orange Slice
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
2. Using SG-401 Black Designer Liner, outline the ridges under the mushroom cap.
3. When dry, use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-207 Orange Slice onto the mushroom.
4. Using the Soft Fan, apply three coats of CG-982 Mixed Melon to the mushroom cap.
5. Brush the stems with two coats of EL-122 Malachite with the fan brush. Pat dabs of PC-602 White Cascade in random marks around the stem.
6. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.