- 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- CG-968 Peppermint Twist
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Cut out the pattern for the zebra. Trace around the pattern onto the tile.
- Apply two coats SC-16 Cotton Tail over the Zebra area.
- Wet the area of the zebra on the tile. Place the paper pattern onto the tile and press to adhere to the tile. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess water and ensure the edges are sealed.
- Brush the tile going over the edges of the paper with two coats of CG-968 Peppermint Twist.
- Remove the paper after the gloss leaves the glaze. Let dry.
- Pencil in the zebra stripes.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the stripes. Create an eye and outline the zebra with Tuxedo.
- Fire to cone 06.