MB-1121 The Gnome Brothers - Elwood
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-220 Detailer Tips and 1oz Bottles (3)
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Take the AC-220 Detailer Tips and 1oz Bottles and squeeze around 1 TBS of the following glazes into a bottle: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-88 Tu Tu Tango. Add water until the glaze is thin enough to squeeze. Screw on the caps and cut the tips with scissors.
3. Using the Scrip Liner with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, apply two coats to the hat. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
4. Hold the gnome upside down over a sink. Take the three bottles of glaze and squirt onto the hat. Once you have achieved your desired look, hold upside down until the glaze will no longer run. Place gnome right side up to dry.
5. Squeeze around 1 TBS of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Thin with water. Use the Script Liner to apply a wash to his beard, eyebrows and hair.
4. Using the Script Liner with SC-20 Cashew Later, apply 2 coats to his face and hands.
5. Use the sponge with SC-2 Melon-Choly to highlight his cheeks, nose and hands. Use the Detail Liner to apply 2 coats to his lip. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
6. Using the Detail Liner with SC-11 Blue Yonder, apply 2 coats to the iris of his eyes. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply a dot to the center of his eyes to make the pupil. Outline his eyes and make eyelashes. Use SG-402 White to make a dot in the pupil.
7. Using the Script Liner with SC-26 Green Thumb, apply 1 coat over his shirt. Apply a second coat and shade with SC-36 Irish Luck and SC-27 Sour Apple.
8. Using the Script Liner with SC-11 Blue Yonder apply 2 coats to his pants. Shade with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
9. Using the Detail Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed, apply 2 coats to his belt buckle. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
10. Using the Script Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply 2 coats to his belt and boots. Use the Detail Liner to outline his details.
11. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
12. Fire to cone 06.