- MB-1489 Hedgehog Planter
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-25 Crackerjack
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-48 Brown Cow
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SC-94 Curry Around
- FN-044 Yellow Orange
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-220 Detail Liner
- CB-408 Pointed Round
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- AC-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Plastic Cup
- Pallet or Tile
2. Optional: Dremel out holes in the headlights for the bulbs, if desired. Tape over the holes when glazing the inside of the truck.
3. Slightly thin FN-009 Black (3 parts glaze to 1 part water) and pour inside of the truck and roll to coat all surface areas. Pour out the excess glaze and leave upside down to drain the excess glaze. Sponge off any black glaze that leaks onto the truck body.
4. Using either the dagger brush or CB-604 #4 Soft Fan the Brush apply 3 coats of SC-22 Carrot Top to the body. For shade around the edges of the color with SC-80 Basketball in a wide float color, shade again in a narrow shade with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix. Use a dagger brush or CB-106 Script Liner.
5. For the yellow-orange sections of the truck brush on two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope, highlight the high points of the truck with SC-42 Butter MeUp, and shade around the edges with SC-5 Tiger Tail, Shade with SC-15 Tuxedo, in a narrow shade over the Tiger Tail, use CB-604 Soft Fan to apply the base colors, and a dagger brush to shade.
6. Brush the bumpers with two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining, let dry, brush a very thin coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the grill and bumper to shade, with the side of a wet brush rub over the grill to bring back the gray color.
7. Brush two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope or two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the hubcaps, shade around the edges with SC-15 Tuxedo, brush two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires, with CB-106 Script Liner.
8. Brush the windows with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, leave it streaky in the centers of the windows to give it a glass appearance.
9. Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear to the body of the truck.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.
11. Pull the headlights through the holes, put a bead of hot glue around the opening, push the headlight into place.