- MB-1389 Fairytale Jar - English Cottage
- EL-101 Oyster Shell
- EL-103 Sea Spray
- EL-139 Nectar
- UG-50 Jet Black
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly S-2101 Clear. Pour inside the jar, roll to coat, then pour out the excess glaze and drain.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of UG-50 Jet Black (thinned slightly with water) to the entire outside of the house.Use a damp sponge to wipe off the excess Jet Black to allow the detail of the house to show.
4. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of UG-50 Jet Black to the shutters and frames around the doors and windows.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-139 Nectar to the thatched roofs. Apply three coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the body of the house, including the doors and windows. Apply two coats of EL-101 Oystrer Shell to the stone chimneys.
6. Fire to cone 06.