- MB-1419 8" Garden Mushroom
- FN-051 Strawberry
- FN-052 Tangerine
- FN-054 Pistachio
- CG-963 Lemon Lime
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- DSS-0110 Trees
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 1" and 1 1/2" Circle Paper Punches
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush the mushroom cap with 3-4 coats of FN-052 Tangerine, and the stem with 3-4 coats of FN-054 Pistachio, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Outline the lines under the cap with SG-401 Black, brush on two coats of CG-963 Lemon Lime under the mushroom cap with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Punch out the circles, use the negative space from the punch. Wet the paper, place on the cap, press with a paper towel to remove gaps in the paper.
- Brush over the negative space of the circles with FN-51 Strawberry with two coats, remove the paper before the last coat dries.
- Pistachio glaze must be dry before screening. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Use the grass from DSS-0110 Trees to screen at the bottom of the stem, shiny side down, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen.
- Screen Lady Bugs and Ants from DSS-0113 Bugs around the stem.
- Use CB-110 Liner to puddle SC-74 Hot Tamale to the lady bugs back.
- Fire to cone 05/06.