- MB-1472 Rustic Ware Pitcher
- MB-1474 Rustic Ware Tumbler
- EL-144 Dark Amethyst
- EL-146 Rain Cloud
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
2. Thin slightly EL-146 Rain Cloud, pour inside vase, turn to coat, then pour out the excess color. Drain.
3. Cut out the pattern and loosely trace the shape onto the pitcher.
4. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of EL-146 Rain Cloud over the penciled shape. Let it dry to the touch. Use the Soft Fan to brush water onto the section with water to adhere the paper pattern to the piece. Gently press the edges of the paper down to ensure they are sealed. Use a damp sponge to wipe back some of the Rain Cloud that is not under the paper. It is not necessary to remove all of it.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst to the remainder of the pitcher. Apply the glaze in different directions for more interest. Remove the paper before the last coat dries.
6. Use the Liner to outline the petals with SG-401 Black.
7. Use the sponge-on-a-stick (or flat sponge) to apply SG-401 Black to the ST-100 Game Board Stampe and press onto the piece.
8. Fire to cone 06.