- MB-1486 Rustic Tray
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-77 Glo-Worm
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- /NT-CLR Clear Brushing or S-2101 Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0140 Southwestern
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thicken SC-29 Blue Grass with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Find the center of the tray, pencil a line in the length and width of the tray. Where the two lines cross is where to begin the design. Use the design as shown on the tray from DSS-0140 Southwest Designs. Place the shiny side down, rub the thickened SC-29 Blue Grass over the design with your finger. Repeat to fill in the tray, overlap the end line of the design to begin the next screen.
- Once the tray is filled with the design, it creates an open space, in this space brush with two coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral. When dry, screen in the center of this area with another design from DSS-0140 Southwest Designs, as shown. Use the thickened Blue Grass.
- Brush two coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel in the orange squares, and SC-77 Glo-Worm in the triangles and squares.
- Brush the back and edge with three coats of FN-037 Chartreuse, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze.
- Fire to 05/06.