- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-20 Birthday Suit
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Transfer Paper
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0131 Sea Life 2
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- Palette Knife
- Sponge-on-a Stick
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Trace on the pattern onto the plate using the Clay Carbon Paper.
3. Use the #6 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-20 Birthday Suit to the mermaid's skin. Add SC-2 Melon-Choly to the cheek.
4. Apply two coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the hair. Add streaks of color with lines of SC-5 Tiger Tail.
5. Apply two coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the body and bikini top. Shade the body with SC-28 Blue Isle and the tail with SC-9 Jaded.
6. When dry, stamp the top of the body with SC-28 Blue Isle using ST-113 Circulate Stamp, then darken the stamp towards the tail by stamping with SC-29 Blue Grass.
7. Thicken SC-29 Blue Grass with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Use the shell screen from DSS-0131 Sealife 2 and place the shiny side down. Rub the thickened mix over the screen. Screen the shells to the background of the plate.
8. Apply three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the back of the plate.
9. Outline with a thin SC-15 Tuxedo line using CB-110 Liner around the mermaid and to stoke in the brow and eyelash.
10. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.