- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-74 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- FN-001 White
- FN-034 Big Sky Blue
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0111 Botanical-Leaves
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Cut out the pattern of the frog and the tree branch.
3. Use the soft Fan to apply one coat of FN-001 White to the top of the plate.
4. Brush water over the white glaze to then place the paper cut out on the plate. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess water and wrinkles and to ensure the edges are sealed.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-034 Big Sky Blue over the top of the plate, brushing over the edges of the paper. Remove the paper after the last coat loses its gloss. Allow to dry.
6. Trace the pattern of the frog and branch onto the plate.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply the following colors: two coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the chest; two coats of SC-77 Glo Worm to the edges of the chest, upper mouth and inner legs; two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the remainder of the frog's body.
8. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the feet and hands. Apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the Orange A Peel to the tips.
9. Brush the eyes with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, 2 coats, pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo.
10.Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the tree branch, adding strokes of SC-26 Green Thumb and a small amount of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel.
11. Use the Liner to outline the frog with SC-15 Tuxedo.
12. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, screen the large leaves from DSS-0111 Botanical-Leaves as shown. Use the screen shiny side up to screen the small leaf with the branch.
13. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-26 Green Thumb over the leaves. Allow to dry then re-screen with the leaf screens using the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo.
14. Use the foam roller or a flat sponge to apply SC-15 Tuxedo over the ST-127 Crackle Stamp, the stamp the branch.
15. Use the soft fan to apply three coats of FN-037 Chartreuse to the back of the plate.
16. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.