- MB-1292 Rectangle Dinner Plate
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-94 Curry Around
- FN-052 Tangerine
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- DSS-0145 Coloring Page Silkscreen
- DSS-0121 Fruit Silkscreen
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Rubber Squeegee
- Food Coloring
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thicken SC-97 Cant-elope with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Lay the DSS-0145 Coloring Page over the plate with the shiney side down, use a rubber squeeggee to apply the thickened Cant-elope over the screen. Lift a corner of the screen to make sure you are pressing hard enough before removing the screen.
3. Use the AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken S-2101 Clear with food coloring added for color enhancing, same as step 2.
4. Use the pineapple screen to screen the pineapple images across the plate with the thickened clear glaze. This is for color placement only.
5. Brush the tops of the pineapples with two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb, brush two coats of the following colors on each one of the pinapples in this order, SC-37 Ivory Tower, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-94 Curry Around. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with C-310 Silkscreen Medium the same as step 2. Lay the pineapple screen over the painted pineapple, lining up the shape with the screen, rub the thckened Tuxedo over the screen. Repeat for all the pineapples.
7. Brush the top of the plate with two coats of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan, and the back of the plate with three coats of FN-052 Tangerine.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.