- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:04
For your team.
- MB-1202 - Sports Cap Cupcake Box
- FN-001 - White
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-33 - Fruit of the Vine
- SC-40 - Blueberry Hill
- SC-85 - Orkid
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-110 - Paint Splatter
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the inside and outside of the hat, and the inside of the bottom of the cupcake.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 even coats of SC-85 Orkid to every other section of the hat.
- Thin SC-40 Blueberry Hill to a water consistency and brush over hat to antique. Remove excess color from the hat with a wet brush.
- On the white sections of the hat, thin some SC-40 Blueberry Hill and make brush stroke swirls for roses. Use SC-27 Sour Apple thinned slightly for the leaves. Accent with SC-15 Tuxedo using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner to give the flowers and leaves shape.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-33 Fruit of the Vine. Tap the SC-33 Fruit of the Vine onto the ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp then press the stamp gently all over the hat. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-85 Orkid on the outside of the cupcake container.
- Wash with a thinned coat of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, remove excess with a damp sponge.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-33 Fruit of the Vine. Tap the SC-33 Fruit of the Vine onto the ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp then press the stamp gently all over the cupcake bottom. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.