- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 June 2016 14:02
Just make sure you don't walk off with MY cupcake.
- MB-1199 - Cupcake Holder with Feet
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-33 - Fruit of the Vine
- SC-42 - Butter Me Up
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly SC-42 Butter Me Up to brush over the cupcake with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan. While color is still damp remove excess with a damp sponge to antique.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up on the inside of the cupcake.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the legs. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply thinned SC-42 Butter Me Up to shade the socks with the yellow.
- Pencil in a flower shape on the toes of the shoes
- Using a combination of a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the shoes, avoiding the space for the flower.
- Use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and apply 1 coat SC-42 Butter Me Up on the flower on the toe of the shoes. Use a thinned SC-33 Fruit of the Viine for the centers.
- Thin SC-33 Fruit of the Vine and with a CB-106 #6 Script Liner make small flowers on the socks and outside of the cupcake.
- Apply S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.