Boys and their toys . . .
- MB-1104 - Go Truck
- SC-9 - Jaded
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-33 - Fruit of the Vine
- SC-60 - Silver Lining
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round and a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of your choice of SC-9 Jaded, SC-11 Blue Yonder or SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the truck body. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round or a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the windows and 3 coats to the headlights.
- Using a RB-138 #/8" Angled Shader, load the brush with water, tap off the excess onto a paper towel, pick up some SC-9 Jaded on the longer side of the brush and shade all the windows.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round and a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the rims of the wheels and 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply SC-74 Hot Tamale to the taillights, SC-24 Dandelion to the turn signals and SC-16 Cotton Tail to the backup lights.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, detail the truck with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Apply Clear Glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.