- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:08
Get funky with this monkey - and Stroke & Coats.
- MB-1247 - Sock Monkey Bank
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-30 - Blue Dawn
- SC-78 - Lime-Light
- SC-82 - Tuscan Red
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush on 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the socks, mittens, and white area of the muzzle.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, stripe the socks and mittens with 2-3 coats of SC-82 Tuscan Red, SC-30 Blue Dawn, and SC-78 Lime Light.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the body of the monkey with 3 coats of SC-78 Lime-Light. Use the CB-604 Soft Fan whenever possible.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the tassel and hat rim with 3 coats of SC-24 Dandelion. Brush 3 coats of SC-82 Tuscan Red on the buttons and the hat.
- Brush the mouth with 3 coats of SC-30 Blue Dawn.
- Pencil a plaid pattern on the body of the monkey. Thin SC-26 Green Thumb and on every other square brush on 1 coat of the thinned SC-26 Green Thumb. Use a small size square shader (like CB-304 #4 Flat Shader) to fill the square.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, brush SC-15 Tuxedo on the eye and mouth detail and outline the plaid pattern on the monkey's body.
- Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.