- Last Updated: Monday, 04 March 2019 15:17
These brothers are ready to watch your garden and welcome your friends.
- MB-1120 - The Gnome Brothers - Jake
- MB-1121 - The Gnome Brothers - Elwood
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-20 - Cashew Later
- SC-25 - Crackerjack Brown
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-58 - 501 Blues
- SC-60 - Silver Lining
- SC-80 - Basketball
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply a wash of SC-34 Down to Earth to the face and beard area of the Gnomes. Wipe back with a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of a mix of SC-20 Cashew Later with a little SC-25 Crackerjack Brown. Add some SC-80 Basketball to the mix and highlight the cheeks of the Gnomes.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the beard and hair, then add some streaks of SC-60 Silver Lining.
- Using A CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-406 #6 Pointed Pound or a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of the following colors to the areas stated: hats - SC-80 Basketball; jackets - SC-58 501 Blues; belt buckle - SC-5 Tiger Tail; pants - SC-34 Down to Earth; belt, shoes and bag - SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area. Paint the iris SC-25 Crackerjack Brown and shade with SC-34 Down to Earth. Pupil and eye lashes are SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply Clear Glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.