You're the engineer when it comes to creating this colorful Stroke & Coat train bank.
- MB-1211 - Train Bank
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-73 - Candy Apple Red
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Refer to the color photo for color placement.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 3 coats each of the following colors: SC-6 Sunkissed; SC-26 Green Thumb; SC-73 Candy Apple Red; SC-76 Cara-bein Blue and SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Apply clear glaze of choice.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.