- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 June 2012 20:08
You will not stop traffic with this birdfeeder.
- MB-1300 Bird Feeder/Water
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- FN-024 Grey
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the inside bowl area on the birdbath top, and to the foot area on the base.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-024 Grey to the rim area on the birdbath top.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the bottom and edge of the birdbath top.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the upper area on the base.
- Wit a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the bicycle and the letters.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the letter areas.
- Cut out the letters, and wet the area with water, and press the letters down firmly.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the rim area, butting it up to the previously applied colors. Remove the paper letters.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 to 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the bicycle pattern.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-024 Grey in a small circle to look like screws holding up the sign. Allow to dry.
- Place the top onto the base,
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.