The kids will enjoy decorating this plate, at the least.
- MB-104 - Rimmed Dinner Plate 9¾"
- FN-009 - Black
- FN-010 - Tree Green
- S-2714 - Herb Garden
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-010 Tree Green to the center area of the plate.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the rim on the front of the plate and the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Trace on the Zebra pattern to the center of the plate using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the white stripes on the Zebra and 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the black stripes onthe zebra. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the pattern and add the eye to the Zebra with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Thin some S-2714 Herb Garden with some water in a small bowl to a wash consistency.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of the thinned S-2714 Herb Garden to the entire plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.