Fantasy time: be what you wanna be. In this case - a ninja!
- MB-1324 - Plate with Eyes
- MB-1325 - Mug with Eyes
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-15 -Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-20 - Cashew Later
- SC-76 - Cara-Bein Blue
- NT-CLR - Clear One Dipping (optional)
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ½" Masking Tape
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With ½ inch masking tape, tape around the eyes to create the mask.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the face areas avoid the eye area. Remove the masking tape before the last coat of SC-20 Cashew Later dries.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the remaining area of the top side of the plate.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area. Apply 2 thinned coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the iris of the eye. Apply 1–2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil of the eye. Add a highlight of SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the eye with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 -3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate and inside the mug. Allow to dry.
- Optional: Can be dipped in clear glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.