- Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 May 2013 20:39
- MB-1367 Shark Bite
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- EL-119 Burnished Steel
- EL-127 Rose Granite
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-104 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-119 Burnished Steel to the shark body and 1 coat to the teeth and eyes. Do not glaze the inside of the mouth.
- Using a damp sponge, wipe the EL-119 Burnished Steel to antique the teeth and eyes of the shark.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the teeth and eyes.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to make the pupil of the eye.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-127 Rose Granite to the inside of the mouth. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.