Turn this cute little crown bowl into your kitty's favorite food bowl.
- MB-1085 - Dream Girl Bowl
- FN-001 - White
- FN-005 - Pink
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-18 - Rosey Posey
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-005 Pink to the inside of the crown bowl. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the bowl. While the third coat is still damp, apply a little of the FN-005 Pink into the White. Allow to dry.
- Using a AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-18 Rosey Posey to the stamp. Apply stamp onto the piece. Allow to dry.
- Sketch on the cat's name to the ouside of the bowl with a pencil. Sketch the word "Love" onto the inside of the bowl.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the name and to the word "Love."
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply stripes on the edge of the crown.
- Do Not Dip.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.