Any platter is converted into your favorite stadium.
- MB-1307 Handled Platter
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- PC-602 White Cascade
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponge
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- SA-003 White Accents
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe your bisque to remove any dust or dirt.
- Using a #2 pencil, sketch on the football field and the stadium structure referring to the image for placement.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan or CB-404 #4 Pointed Round brush, paint three even coats of the following onto the platter: SC-8 Just Froggy on the football field; one of your team's colors around the filed "turf" (SC-74 Hot Tamale in the sample); and (SC-35 Gray Hare in the sample) on the stadium structure.
- Using a thin brush, such as CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, outline the stadium structure, floor and field in SC-15 Tuxedo. Make sure you slightly dilute the glaze with a bit of water so that you can get a nice, thin line. You can easily do this by dipping your brush in some water and then mixing it with the glaze until glaze becomes watery but still black. Repeat if necessary.
- Use a dimensional glaze such as SA-003 White Accents to "line" the field and add team names to the end zones. (You can also use AC-222 Medium Writer Tip to use a color other than the Accent colors of red, white and black).
- Using your team colors, attach two plastic writing tips to your bottles and use make the "dot people" in the stands. The sample shows The Ohio State Buckeye's colors using SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-35 Gray Hare.