- MB-1254 - Ring/Soap Holder
- FN-001 - White
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-77 - Glo-Worm
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Paper Towel
- ⅛" Masking Tape
- Copy Paper
- Rectangular Paper Punch (or other design)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White on the piece.
- Punch out several paper rectangles (or any pattern you wish to use). Starting in the middle of the piece, wet the paper rectangle and place onto the piece. Skip a space and place the next rectangle. Do the same on both sides, these will slightly overhang the edge of the piece. Press with a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glo-Worm on the top and back of the piece except the ring holder. Remove the paper rectangles when the last coat of glaze looses its shine.
- Create a spiral stripe on the ring holder using the ⅛" masking tape.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder on to the ring holder. Remove the masking tape when the last coat of glaze looses its shine. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.