- Last Updated: Thursday, 30 May 2013 15:56
- MB-1186 - Ice Cream Cone Dish
- FN-205 - Saddle Tan
- FN-301 - Marshmallow White
- FN-305 - Milk Chocolate
- SA-003 - White Accents
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-205 Saddle Tan to the cone area, front and back.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 4 coats of FN-301 Marshmallow White to the lower part of the Ice Cream, going slightly over the into the chocolate area.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 4 coats of FN-305 Milk Chocolate to the upper part of the Ice Cream.
- Use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to help make a clean edge along the FN-301 Marshmallow White area. Allow to dry.
- Using the SA-003 White Accent, apply sprinkles to the chocolate area. Allow to dry.
- Optional: The sprinkles can be colored with 1 coat of any Stoke & Coat colors. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.