- MB-1186 - Ice Cream Cone Dish
- SC-3 - Wine About It
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-41 - Brown Cow
- SC-54 - Vanilla Dip
- SC-78 - Lime-Light
- SP-201 - Speckled Pink-A-Boo
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Green ice cream dish - Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-78 Lime Light to the ice cream part of the dish.
- Pink ice cream dish - Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-201 Speckled Pink-A-Boo with a wash of thinned SC-3 Wine About It.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to both cone sections. Allow to dry.
- Slightly thin SC-41 Brown Cow and brush over the cones with a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan. Remove excess color with a damp sponge.
- Use SC-34 Down to Earth with a CB-110 #10/0 Liner to make small pieces of chocolate on the green ice cream section of the dish and SC-3 Wine About It on the pink ice cream. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.