MB-1528 Vintage Convertible
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-17 Cheeky Pinky
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- FN-024 Gray
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 # Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-024 Gray with water, pour inside of the car and turn to coat. Pour out the excess glaze and drain. Use the Soft Fan to apply two or three to the inside of the windshield.
3. Pencil in the line to divide the pink from the white area of the car. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the pink area. Use the Script Liner to shade the shadow areas of the pink parts of the car with SC-17 Cheeky Pinky.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-91 Seabreeze to the windshield. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the bumpers, grill, hub cabs and window trim.
5. Use the Script Liner to float SC-35 Gray Hare around the pink section of the car where it meets the white.
6. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo to a water-like consistency. Use the Script Liner to apply the color over the hubcaps and the front grill to antique. When dry, scrub back with a wet flat brush to remove some of the Tuxedo from the high areas to further enhance the detail.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the tail lights. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires.
8. Use the Script Liner to shade the windshield and bumpers with the thinned SC-15 Tuxedo. Use the Liner to outline the windshield, car doors and around the bumpers with the thinned Tuxedo.
9. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of Nt-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.