- MB-1457 Pinwheel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust
- SG-702 Speckta-Clear Celebration
- SG-201 Black Cobblestone
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel & SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-11 Blue Yonder & SC-93 Honeydew List
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue & SC-93 Honeydew List
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-220 Detailer Bottles
- Bamboo Skewer
2. Looking at the pinwheel there is a recessed larger area and the smaller high point area on the pinwheel.
3. Use both brushes to apply two coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the recessed sections of the pinwheel.
4 Using both brushes: Apply three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the top or high sections of the pinwheel.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the center dot of the pinwheel.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SG-702 Speckta-Clear Celebration over the SC-55 Yella Bout It.
7. Apply one coat of SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust over the SC-75 Orange-A-Peel.
8. Fill one of the AC-220 Detailer Bottles with SG-201 Black Cobblestone and the other with SG-202 White Cobblestone.
9. Use the bamboo skewer thread it through the tip from the inside out to open the tip. Don't cut it as it creates too large of an opening.
10. Squirt the SG-201 Black and the SG-202 White Cobblestone over the pinwheel in a circular and random pattern.
11. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.