- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 February 2016 17:11
- MB-1452 Hedgehog Bank
- SC-96 Aqu-ward, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SG-401 Black, S-2714 Herb Garden
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, SL-440 Twirls Stencil, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner
- 2" foam roller
- On 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
- Lay the SL-440 Twirls Stencil over the body of the Hedgehog, use the foam roller with SC-8 Just Froggy to gently roll on the color. Roll in different directions, very gently to avoid bleeding.
- Use the foam roller to roll SC-15 Tuxedo to the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, stamp to the body in a sporatic fashion, (don't cover the entire surface).
- Brush the head with three coats of SC-96 Aqu-ward with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the body of the hedgehog with two coats of S-2714 Herb Garden with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush one coat of Herb Garden to the face, staying away from the eyes.
- Brush the nose with one coat of SG-401 Black, leave it without glaze for a matt finish.
- Outline the eye and stroke in the eyelashes with CB-110 Liner, using SG-401 Black.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.