- MB-1452 Hedgehog Bank
- FN-047 Light Pink
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-17 Cheeky Pinky
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 1 1/5" Paper Punch
- 1" Paper Punch
- 2" Foam Roller
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Brush the body of the hedgehog with 3-4 coats of FN-047 LIght Pink with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- When dry, lay the SL-431 Bloom stencil over sections of the hedgehog, use the 2" foam roller to gently roll over the stencil with SC-1 Pink A Boo.
- Punch out circle shapes from the various punches, use the negative space from the circle punch. Carefully wet the area to atatch the paper template.
- Lighten SC-83 Tip Taupe with SC-16 Cotton Tail, brush this mix over the circle shapes created with the paper template, and the head section of hedgehog, three coats. Remove the paper.
- When dry, use a sponge with SC-17 Cheeky Pinky to sponge color to the cheeks.
- Use the 2" foam roller to roll SC-17 Cheeky Pinky over the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, stamp to the head section.
- Brush the nose with one coat of SG-401 Black, outline around the head and eye lids, stoke in the eye lashes with SG-401 Black using CB-110 Liner.
- Leave the nose unglazed for a matt finish. Apply one coat of clear to the remainder of the hedgehog.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.