- MB-1454 Roly-Poly Alligator Bank
- CG-717 Pistachio, CG-795 Yadro Print, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SG-401 Black
- CB-110 Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner to outline the lines on the back, the mouth line and around the teeth of the alligator.
- Use CB-604 Soft fan, brush two coats of CG-717 Pistachio over the body of the alligator, omit the belly and the lower mouth. Make sure to stir the crystals into the glaze.
- Brush two coats of CG-795 Yadro Print to the remaining sections of the alligator, overlay the Pistachio.
- Clean off the excess glaze from the eyes and teeth. Brush two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes, and teeth.
- Brush the iris with two thinned coats of SC-26 Green Thumb and the pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the eye with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 06.