- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 August 2015 14:59
- MB-1437 Dog Jar
- SC-41 Brown Cow, SC-34 Down To Earth, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-14 Java Bean, FN-54 Pistachio, S-2101 Clear
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, ST-129 Mini Fern, CB-602 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using FN-54 Pistachio, lightly thin glaze with water using one part water to three parts glaze. Pour mixture inside vessel and rotate to coat interior. Once coated, pour out excess and keep inverted until completely drained/dried. This should only take about 5 minutes.
- Brush SC-16 Cotton Tail to the muzzle area, between the eyes, and some of the forehead.
- Brush a spot on the ear, under the mouth and to both sides of the head. Brush a larger spot than desired as blending color will reduce the size.
- Brush the remainder of the dog's head with SC-41 Brown Cow, when brushing into the spots ( Cotton Tail areas), brush into the wet Cotton Tail, so the color will blend, leave the centers area of the spots pure Cotton Tail.
- Brush 2-3 coats use CB-604 Soft Fan when needed.
- Brush SC-14 Java Bean to the shadow areas around the ears.
- Let dry.
- Use the 2" foam roller to roll SC-34 Down to earth on ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, stamp the entire dog's face, omitting the muzzle. (stamp over the Cotton Tail spots)
- For the eyes, brush one coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the iris, SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and nose.
- Outline the teeth, and mouth with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
- Brush two coats of S-2101 Clear to the teeth and eyes. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06