- Last Updated: Wednesday, 19 October 2016 12:41
- MB-1411 Pencil/Crayon Bank
- SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-60 Silver Lining, SC-86 Old Lace, SC-97 Cant-elope, NT-CLR Clear One Dipping Glaze
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0125 Steampunk Silkscreen, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Pencil, Palette, Palette knife
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 2-3 coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the wood section of the pencil.
- Use the same brush to apply 2-3 Coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the painted wood section of the pencil band.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tip of the pencil.
- Use the pattern to trace on the pipe pieces. Or, you can cut the pipe piece and trace around them., This is for color placement.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the pipes.
- Let dry.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place the pipe screens from DSS-0125 Steampunk over the appropriate space with the shiny side down. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Wash the screen gently and lay flat to dry.
- Use the various gear screens to complete your design.
- Clear Glaze and fire to cone 05/06.