- Last Updated: Wednesday, 26 November 2014 14:34
- MB-1384 Masquerade Box
- FN-004 Red
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-403 Red
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0116 Stylized
- Palette Knife
- Download: Silkscreen Instructions
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using the mask from DSS-0116 Stylized, center above the eyes on the bisque, with the grain side up. Rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo over the screen, omitting the face part of the image.
- Using the feathers from DSS-0116 Stylized, grain side up, screen around the mask.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix SG-403 Red with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using the lips from DSS-0116 Stylized, screen with the SG-403 Red mixture on the mask of MB-1384 Masquerade Box.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-003 Red to the interior of the box botton.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the top edge of the box bottom with SC-15 Tuxedo. Float SC-15 Tuxedo around the opening of the box.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float SC-15 Tuxedo around the nose and mouth for shadowing.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the inside edge of the eyes on the lid. Also apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the backside of the lid (interior).
- Using SG-403 Red, outline the lips on the box. While the Red is still wet, pull the color into the lips with CB-404 #4 Pointed Round. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear to the top of the mask and top of the box.
- Stilt both the lid, and the box. Fire to shelf cone 06/05.