- Last Updated: Monday, 29 September 2014 20:58
- MB-1397 Message Plaque
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10//0 Mini Liner
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply two coats of SC-77 Glo Worm to the front of MC-1397 Message Plaque bisque. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, create swirl brushstrokes of SC-27 Sour Apple to the front of the bisque. This technique will add subtly, background dimension.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the back and edges of the bisque. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Use a pencil to write a statement on the front.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply two coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to outline, bolden and add flourish to your lettering. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Fire to cone 06/05.