MB-1352 6” x 6” Clay Canvas
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-702 Celebration
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-11 Blue Yonder onto the plate. Take the sponge on a stick and gently dab into the glaze. Sponge onto the inside of the child’s hand. Repeat until it is covered. Press the hand onto the canvas. Slowly lift the hand off to avoid smearing. Allow the handprint to dry completely.
- Using a pencil, sketch the lettering (child’s name and the date).
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, trace the lettering.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply two coats of SG-702 Celebration.
- Fire to cone 06.