MB-1534 Unicorn Container
- MB-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Sponge a coat of SC-2 Melon-Choly under the eyes for the cheeks and muzzle and inside the ears.
3. Use the Script Liner to float SC-35 Gray Hare to create a shadow in the body creases around the tail and mane, under the eyes and horn.
4. Refer to the photo for color placement. For the rainbow hair and tail, apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder. Thin the color slightly so it moves into the detail. Use the side of a wet brush to brush against the detail to remove color to give it a highlight. Use all of the colors in the same manner: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-33 Fruit of the Vine.
5. Dip in clear glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR Clear.
6. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the hooves. Use the same brush to outline around the hair and tail, mouth, eyes, ears with SC-15 Tuxedo. Apply one coat of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine on the horn, the wipe off the excess to antique.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.