MB-1530 Unicorn Plaque
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0146 Princess and Unicorns
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. For the rainbow hair and tail: Apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder. Thin the color slightly so that it moves into the details (refer to the picture for color placement). Use all the colors in the same manner: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-36 Fruit of the Vine. Use the side of a wet brush to brush against the detail to remove color to give it a highlight.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of your desired color to the feet.
4. Lightly sponge SC-2 Melon-Choly to the muzzle and under the eyes. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly into the ears.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the horn. Use the sponge to wipe off color to antique. Use the same brush to float SC-35 Gray Hare into the shadow areas. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the mouth, feet, around the hair and inside the ears and eye and lashes.
6. Use a palette knife to thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the thickness of peanut butter. Use the heart screen from DSS-0146 Princess and Unicorns and rub the thickened mix over the hearts on the unicorn's body. Use the Liner to apply the colors used in the hair inside the hearts.
7. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze to the unicorn.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.