MB-1366 Bottle Cap
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- SG-701 Stardust
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-90 Elephant Ears
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Flower Paper Punch
- Small Dot Punch
- Small Sponge-on-a-Stick
- Red Cord
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Brush on two coats of FN-001 White to the top of the bottle cap with RB-144 Soft Fan.
3. Cut out the paper pattern of the llama, brush water to the glazed surface over the space for the llama, place on the paper, press with a paper towel to remove excess water and gaps from the side of the paper.
4. Punch out the paper flowers, draw circles around the paper on the bottle cap, brush two coats of the following colors over the circled areas, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, SC-13 Grapel, SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-74 Hot Tamale. Re-wet the colors, then stick the paper flowers and dots to the wet surface, press with a paper towel.
5. Brush two coats of FN-009 Black over the bottle cap, brush one coat of SG-701 Star Dust using RB-144 Soft Fan, remove the paper llama, flowers and dots before the Star Dust coat dries.
6. Brush the inside of the ears with two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly and sponge the cheek with Melon-Choly.
7. Detail the face with SC-15 Tuxedo using RB-110 Liner.
8. Use SC-90 Elephant Ears to shade tufts of fur on the body, outline the shade with Elephant Ears, mixed with a touch of SC-15 Tuxedo.
9. Use the small sponge on a stick to dot the centers of the flowers with a contrasting S&C color.
10. SG-402 White was used for the white lined flowers. Apply a clear glaze over the Designer Liner White.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.
12. Hot glue on the pom-poms and the red cording.