MB-1516 Faceted Dog
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-701 Star Dust
- CB-604 #$ Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Slightly thin SC-15 Tuxedo, brush to the chest area, wipe back with a damp sponge to antique.
3. Use a circle template to pencil in eyes on the faceted shape.
4. Brush the nose, top facet on the head, shoulders, hips, knees and back with two coats of SC-12 Moody Blue. This will give the black glaze a highlight.
5. Brush two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the remaining areas of the dog.
6. Brush the eyes with two coats of SC-14 Java Bean with Tuxedo pupils.
7. Brush one coat of CG-701 Star Dust using CB-604 Soft Fan to the body of the dog.
8. Fire cone 05/06.