- MB-1511 Crab Dish
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-30 Blue Dawn
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SG-404 Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- MT-013 Honeycomb Mat
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- 2" Foam Roller
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use a dry sponge, dab two coats of SC-65 Peri-twinkle onto the blue sections of the crab. Use the sponge to dab SC-30 Blue Dawn to the edges of the crab's body to darken.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the claws, Wipe off some of the color to lighten and show the bumps on the claws.
4. Use the Liner and Script Liner to outline the sections of the crab with SG-404 Blue. Fill in the sections between the legs with a puddle coat of SC-12 Moody Blue.
5. Use the Script Liner to float SC-12 Moody Blue around the crab's body and legs to create separation.
6. Use a 2" foam roller to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the Honeycomb Mat, then press onto the crab's body.
7. Use the Liner to dot SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-30 Blue Dawn to the back of the dish.
9. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the crab.