- Last Updated: Thursday, 29 March 2018 17:34
- MB-1517 Faceted Cat
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Circle Template
- Ruler (optional)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. With a dry sponge, apply one coat of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown on various areas of the cat. Leave some areas open for black and white (no color). Sponge one coat of SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern onto the cat, allowing some areas of Crackerjack Brown to show.
3. Sponge one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo onto various areas of the cat. Overlap over the Crackerjack areas where they meet. 4. Outline the faceted lines with SG-401 Black. You may wish to use a ruler to keep the long lines straight.
5. Use the circle template to pencil in the eyes. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the iris. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and nose.
6. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.