- MB-1426 Large Penguin
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a pencil lightly sketch the bikini and where the belly ends by the penguin's head.
3. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the penguin's belly.
4. Using a CB.106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to create ruffles. Load the brush and use the end of the brush to create the shape of each ruffle.
5. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the bathing suit.
6. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC097 Cant-elope to the underside of the beak.
7. Using both brushes, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the rest of the penguin's body.
8. Add a highlight to the eye using a dot of FN-001 White.
9. Let dry completley.
10. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.