- Last Updated: Monday, 26 November 2018 22:08
CD-957 Large Oval Platter
- FN-009 Black
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-401 Black
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0153 Farmhouse
- SL-441 Spots Stencil
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
2. Using a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Pencil in a line to find the middle of the platter. With the shiny side down, rub the mixture over the cow screen from DSS-0153 Farmhouse in the center of the platter at the bottom. Be sure to leave space to stack the next screens the pig and the chicken from the same Farmhouse set.
3. Use SL-441 Spots Stencil to outline with a pencil the placement of the dotted spots on the rim of the platter.
4. Use SG-401 Black to dot on the outline of the spots and into the center.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the top of the platter and two coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the platter.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.