- CD-1129 Large Vase (approx. 13" in Stoneware)
- CD-1128 Medium Vase (10 1/2" in Stoneware)
- SW-172 Macadamia
- SW-173 Amber Quartz
- SW-174 Leather
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin SW-174 Leather to a coffee cream consistency, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess.
3. Large Vase: Brush on two heavy coats of SW-172 Macadamia to the outside of the vase, apply two heavy coats of SW-173 Amber Quartz over the Macadamia. Recede two inches from the bottom on the last coat.
4. Medium Vase: Brush on three heavy coats of SW-174 Leather, brush on a fourth coat of Leather at the top three inches of the vase. The heavier application will bring out the blue hues.
5. Remove all glaze from the bottoms
6. Fire to cone 6.