- CD-1329 Snail Planter
- FN-001 White
- FN-224 Key Lime
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-2 Melon Choly
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-77 Glo-worm
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- S-2101 Clear
- AC-220 Detail Tips 1 oz bottles
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- spray bottle
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-224 Key Lime, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess glaze, drain.
3. Cut off the tips of the AC-220 Detail bottles, fill 1/4 full of the following colors, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-2 Melon-Choly, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-75 Orange A Peel. Add a cap or two of water, shake to mix. Test on a white glaze, wet tile to check the drip, looking for the drip to spread.
4. Apply two heavy coats of FN-001 White to the shell of the snail, work on one side at a time, as the glaze needs to be wet. Place and prop the snail on the floor, so it is level. Use the Detail bottles to drip on color on the shell, while in a standing position, drop all of the colors in the bottles, spray with water to disperse color if desired.
5. Let dry, before doing the back of the snail shell, repeat the same in #4.
6. Sponge off the drips on the other sections of the snail.
7. Brush two slightly thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the section of the body under the shell, when dry, shade around the area with SC-12 Moody Blue, use CB-106 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the edge of the body.
8. For the green area of the snail, brush SC-27 Sour Apple, in all of the shadow areas of the body, brushing SC-77 Glo-worm to the highlite areas of the body, repeat, 2-3 times, keeping water in our brush. Let dry, shade around the eyes, and under the chin and around the edges of the body. Re-shade with SC-36 Irish Luck, in the same areas, and in the mouth.
9. Use SC-11 Blue Yonder for the eyes, SC-15 Tuxedo, to outline the mouth and eyes.
10. Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear to the outside of the snail.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.